Friday 9 December 2011

The Foxy Fitzgeralds


So thought I would post this, a couple of weeks back me and my boyfriend chose to dress up as Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald for a history society night out where you had to dress up as a historical character, as geeky as it sounds it was really just a drunken get together with everyone who studies history and there were some impressive outfits! My favourite was Henry VII (the codpiece attracted  uncertain attention from the locals).


Here is my attempt here, admittedly it was influenced by Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris". Marion Cotillard made such a cute flapper girl, the outfit's were amazing, this dress in particular stood out to me: I WANT IT SO MUCH!!



The Fitzgeralds are a pretty fascinating pair and the roarin 20s is probably my favourite era!
Does anyone have any 20s inspired outfits they would like to share with me?! :D

Hollie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Scatty Nostalgia, come back again soon!