Monday 12 December 2011

Raspberry Beret

                               Jeans-Topshop. Jumper-Flea Market. Bag-Stolen from granny. Hat- H&M.                    

I have finally started to get wear out of one of the few things I bought when I was Euro-tripping this summer. I picked this jumper up from waterlooplein flea market in Amsterdam, a sea of glorious vintage gear and the finest collection of 'bits and bobs'. The limitations of living out of a rucksack for weeks kicked in when I was forced to leave behind the most beautiful fur coat, if I purchased it, the only option was to trapes around in the scorching sun looking like a pimp, so I decided against it.

I hope to go back some day and this time I will take a huge suitcase so I can fit in all the fur coats I find.

(The infamous Prince song has been stuck in my head all day)


Hollie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Scatty Nostalgia, come back again soon!